XML Healthcare is determined to help our partners in the medical industry to create professional relationships and learn from the reputable UK teaching hospitals. The International Educational Programs are designated to both individuals and clinical teams, in all medical and non-medical departments.
- Tailored learning objectives
- Unique experience in the top-notch UK teaching hospitals
- One-on-One mentoring
- Optional customized activities in medical universities
- Multidisciplinary meetings (MDTs): specialist teams of health professionals who together with the patient and the specialist doctor decide diagnosis, care and treatment.
- Clinics and ward rounds
- Management meetings
- Quality improvement activities
- Teaching sessions
- Observing surgery in theatres
- Research activities
- Certificate of completion
A wide range of specialities are available to choose from, including:
kidney and transplant services,
trauma and orthopaedics
plastic and reconstructive surgery,
tuberculosis and ophthalmology.
As required by our partners, relevant applicants should be registered in their home countries or working towards registration.
English language competency is required.