XML is recruiting for nurses with Acute and Ophthalmology experience with a hospital setting background.
An exciting opportunity has come up for Registered Nurses with Acute experience at a state of the art hospital in Birmingham. Our client is recruiting for nurses looking to integrate with a top tier employer that offers a friendly and supportive environment, excellent patient care, training and development, and a great salary banding.
Role compensation includes:
- 27,000 – 30,000 GBP p.a. (pending on experience)
- Continuous training and development programme
- Bonus 1 – June – Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
- Bonus 2 – February – hospital/company related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- Plenty of OT and competitive pay for unsocial hours
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Ophthalmic experience (an advantage, yet not mandatory as training will be provided)
- Appreciates a flexible schedule
- Registered Nurse Qualification (valid NMC registration)
- People Skills
- Accepts responsibility for developing own knowledge and skills
Minimum of one year’s post registration experience in a clinical/hospital setting.
Interested applicants, please email your CV and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.