|Job Title||Registered General Nurse|
|Location||West Sussex / Littlehampton|
|Working hours||Day/ night|
|Job type||Flexible roles.
Day & Night shifts available
Part time roles
|Salary||£17.5 /hr days – £18.5/hr nights|
|Benefits||Bonus: Long Service Award|
Exciting opportunities have come up for Registered Nurses with care experience. Our client is a private and family owned large care provider in the UK with a very high CQC rating in over 50 locations across the UK, providing high quality of care for more than 30 years. The organisation is recruiting for RGNs who are looking to integrate with a top tier employer that offers a friendly and supportive environment, excellent patient care, training and development and a great salary banding. The organisation is growing and also offers development opportunities for the staff.
- To promote a caring approach to all patients, visitors and colleagues whilst delivering a high standard of
- To be responsible for the well-being of the residents, ensuring that their physical, clinical, emotional and social needs are being met.
- To be in charge of the care team when you are on duty, ensuring that you lead and motivate them to complete their job roles to the high standards we set.
- Using your clinical knowledge, you will be able to assist the management team in carrying out assessments and updating care plans to ensure our residents receive personalised care.
- To be responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care without direction and supervision.
- Demonstrate and supervise practice and procedures to registered and unregistered nursing staff to secure effective nursing practice.
- To take a key role in the induction and mentorship of new and unregistered staff, and provide supervision.
- Promote the health and well-being of patients/clients and maintain a safe, caring and therapeutic environment.
- Ensure nursing practice is in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct which incorporates and respects differences in respect of gender, sexuality ethnicity, religion culture and disability.
- Always act in such a manner as to promote and safeguard the interests and well-being of patients/clients, visitors and colleagues.
Role compensation and benefits:
- Contracted Hours
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on shift meals
- Night enhancements
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible working – we can work around you!
- Supported internal Training Provision
- Accommodation may be available for suitable candidates
- A current NMC pin
- Evidence of clinical CPD
- At least one year’s post grad nursing experience
- Previous experience in a care home would be advantageous but not essential
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
Approachable and supportive to individuals